Posted 3 weeks ago
Expedition Helicopters Inc.
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
Expedition Helicopters Inc. is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our dynamic team in Cochrane, Ontario.
Various aspects of accounts receivable/payable/general accounting/payroll responsibilities as outlined below while adhering to company policy.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Responsible for processing Vendor invoices in a timely manor
- Balance, reconcile and post credit card expenses
- Receive payments from customers.
- Process payments to Vendor accounts
- Assist with Payroll duties
- Provide managers weekly with accurate reports
- Ensure accuracy of posting
- Other duties as assigned form time to time
- High School Diploma, College diploma in Business Accounting or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as a team;
- Organizational skills are essential;
- Experience with bookkeeping/accounting software;
- Must be detail orientated, able to work in a fast-pace environment and work under pressure, self-motivated, and deal with confidential information on a day to day basis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak, write, and read English and French highly preferred.
Share this Job:
Job Expires: 2023-04-21