Advisor - Bilingual Customer Care / MEC (work from home)
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Reporting to the Team Leader – Customer Care, the Advisor/Specialist role is responsible for connecting with members by sharing passion for an active lifestyle, demonstrating product knowledge and understanding their needs. You connect with members by sharing your passion for an active lifestyle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide genuine and personalized member experience via phones, live chat, email, and any other channel.
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written.
- Share product knowledge as we stand for our advice with a rock-solid guarantee.
- Navigate through several programs, screens, and applications to provide the best solution for our members.
- Support the eCommerce member experience through placing orders, setting up returns, and troubleshooting.
- Provide system support and escalate issues to Team Leaders or IT.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work various days of the week and during different shifts.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Ability to work remotely (Access to computer with external keyboard, strong internet connection, private workspace, headset and mouse).
- Ability to provide feedback to peers and share knowledge.
- Great communication skills effective and respectful.
- Open to change, calm under pressure, likes to find more effective ways to do things.
- Solution oriented.
- Technically savvy.