Posted 2 weeks ago
ASSET RECOVERY COORDINATOR - PROCUREMENT
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
We are hiringan ASSET RECOVERY COORDINATOR - PROCUREMENT!!! Do you have a background in warehousing with experience with prioritizing and capitalizing on the redeployment/disposal/liquidation of various assets across the mine site? Are you looking for your next opportunity working with one of the world largest gold mines? Then take your next career step by joining us as an ASSET RECOVERY COORDINATOR - PROCUREMENT for our client in the mining industry!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
- Document & Track items/tasks for review with the Supply Chain Superintendent
- Manage the sale of the Inventory items and decide which method is going to be used, Vendor Return, Private Sale, Online forums, Auction, Scrap
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Work closely with the Asset Recovery Technician to prioritize and capitalize on the redeployment/disposal/liquidation of various assets across the Mine Site.
- Ensure processes are followed & forms are documented and signed off on by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Experience with SAP/JDE
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience with operating equipment
- Strong Safety Leadership Qualities
- Ability to work well in a team setting, or alone and unsupervised
- Good communication & organization skills
7/7 – Friday to Thursday
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 1.800.461.5934and ask to speak with a Recruiter.