Bourque Auto Sales - Full-Time Service Advisor
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
Looking for an exciting career in Powersports? We have an immediate job opening for a Service Advisor.
Working hand in hand with our certified service technicians, the successful applicant will be primarily responsible to schedule service and warranty repairs, processing warranty claims, and keeping a smooth workflow for the shop. Keeping customers updated throughout the repairs of their unit will be key in this role.
Job Duties (but not limited to):
* Scheduling service and warranty repairs for customers
* Looking up parts in the electronic parts catalogue (microfiche)
* Handling customer inquiries on warranty and service repairs
* Ordering parts
* Communicating with and updating customers on their repairs
* Processing warranty claims
* Knowledge and experience with recreational motorsports and marine equipment is a must
* Reliable and willing to work flexible hours
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Bilingual (French and English) would be an asset
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Valid driver’s license
* Excellent Communicational skills
* Computer skills
Salary will be based on relevant qualifications and experience.
- Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 per hour