Child & Family Intervention Clinician - 6 month Contract in Cochrane
Contract • Cochrane Region
NEOFACS requires a Child & Family Intervention Clinician - Six (6) Month Full-time Contract Position in Cochrane
As a member of the Children’s Mental Health team, the Child and Family Intervention Clinician will provide therapy and clinical assessment to address identified behavioural, social and emotion needs of children, adolescents (up to (18) years of age) and their family support systems. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Master in Social Work, Master of Arts in Psychology or Baccalaureate in Social Work or Psychology along with a minimum of three years related experience in children’s services is required; however in the event a qualified candidate is not found, a candidate with less years of experience may be considered.
• Must be eligible and able to be a member with the Ontario College of Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW), or eligible and able to register with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in accordance with Psychotherapy Act. Membership to the respective College must be maintained annually.
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Bilingualism is required; however, in the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered on a contractual basis for eight months. Both bilingual and unilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: October 23, 2019
Quote Competition # 18-54
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.