Developmental Services Worker on a Casual/On Call Basis
Casual / Temporary • Cochrane Region
The Developmental Services Worker on a
Casual/On Call Basis provides support to adults who have an intellectual
disability including individuals with additional disabilities of a physical
and/or emotional nature. He/she will
provide personal care support.
Positions are available in Cochrane
Service Worker Diploma or in related field
· Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, nights, weekends, statutory holidays
· Valid driver’s license
· Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written
If you’re a person who believe the statements below, this might be an employment opportunity for you.
· Believe in the inherent worth and equality of all people.
· Believe that all individuals should be safe and treated with respect, kindness, dignity, and caring.
· Believe that individuals should have freedom of choice and opportunity in all aspects of their lives including where they live, learn, work and play.
· Believe that individuals should live in caring, inclusive, barrier-free communities.
NEACL offers on the job training.
All interested applicants must fill out an application form that can be obtained from our web site at www.neacl.ca or requested from and returned to:
Association for Community Living
18 Aurora Avenue
Tel. 705-337-1417, ext. 222
We are an equal opportunity employer,
committed to a fair and accessible selection process. We will make all
reasonable efforts to accommodate candidates with a disability, upon request.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.