Entry and Skilled Labourers - Northern Ontario Camp
Contract • Cochrane Region
Nuna Group of Companies is now hiring Entry and Skilled Labourers for work on our client site near Cochrane, Ontario. Previous experience is an asset, however, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career- all experience levels are welcome to apply.
Rotation: 3 weeks in/ 3 weeks out
Hours: 11.5 hour work days
Accommodations: Camp and meals provided
Travel Allowance: Provided dependent on location
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Load and unload construction materials
- Working around heavy equipment
- Assist heavy equipment operators; spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Manual labor including shoveling, sweeping, raking
- Working in remote locations in a camp setting
- Previous Dewatering experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be willing to work outdoors and in various weather conditions
About Nuna Logistics:
Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks and mine construction contractor in Canada. Nuna is also part of the North American Construction Group (NACG).
Nuna Logistics is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the north.