Entry Level Social Media Content Creator (Remote Position) - Storwell Self Storage
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
Job: Entry Level Social Media Content Creator
Title: Entry Level Social Media Content Creator
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Remote Work Available
Type: Full-time/ Part-time/Hourly
Employer: Storwell Self Storage
Salary Range: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Vehicle Required: No
Candidates must be proficient in social media and graphic design. Other qualifications include:
· Proven record of increasing brand awareness using social media.
· Technological & social media savvy.
· Creative, visually driven, and outcomes driven.
· Passionate about leading and driving brand awareness to promote an exciting hotel launch.
· Have excellent written communication and digital design skills.
· Be independent and self-motivated.
· Be familiar with Microsoft Office products, Canva, and key social media tools.
· Recent completion or working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
· Experience or knowledge in creating and implementing a brand and social media strategy.
· Experience with a DSLR is an asset.
This is a part-time or full-time position supporting our communications team and you will report to our Chief Technology Officer. The main responsibility of the Social Media Content Creator will be to create and implement a brand and social strategy to drive the Rook’s Hotel online presence showcasing its construction status and invoke visibility by creating and posting blogs, and various social media posts. The most important responsibility of the Social Media Content Creator is to develop and increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms using a variety of social media content including blogs that is completed with a high level of efficiency, accuracy, excitement, and positivity. Our 3rd generation family business began in 1971 and consists of several companies in the real estate investment and development sectors: Advisors Realty, Brokerage, Storwell Self Storage Mississauga, Scarborough, and Etobicoke, Bid13.com Online Storage Auctions, Hurontario Corporate Centre & DBNC Group, and our upcoming development ROOK Hotel.
Our 3rd generation family business began in 1971 and consists of several companies: Advisors Realty, Brokerage, Storwell Self Storage, Bid13.com Online Storage Auctions, Hurontario Corporate Centre & DBNC Group, and our upcoming development the Rook Hotel. Rook Hotel is a start-up high-tech hotel in the heart of Mississauga. Located conveniently across from Square One and 15 minutes from Toronto Pearson Airport. This hotel will be composed of cutting-edge technology offering an innovative and novel experience. We foster great leaders who ensure employees feel valued, with a common vision of purpose and success. Our breadth of companies will provide many opportunities and learning experiences across a variety of sectors relevant to your career. As an integral part of our company, you will be working directly with the owners of the business. For a complete list of exciting job opportunities, please visit: https://www.storwell.com/careers
How To Apply
Qualified candidates can submit an application directly at: https://www.storwell.com/careers/socialmediaintern