Finance Clerk-Attawapiskat Enterprise Group of Companies
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
The Finance Clerk will work closely with the Finance Controller and report to our Finance Manager.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Process the day-to-day financial operations within the companies (Receivables, Payables, Inventory, and other transactions). Ensuring procedures are up to date and followed. Ensuring financial wellbeing of the companies.
- Maintain filing system and provide administrative tasks as assigned
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly management and financial reports. Ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation.
- Ensure policies and business systems are up to date and optimal to ensure seamless service delivery, and a safe and healthy workplace. Including but not limited to finance, customer relations, inventory, health and safety, employee communication and feedback, customer communication and feedback.
- This position requires strong communications skills.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- 3-5 years experience in full cycle accounting.
- 3+ years of solid experience with QuickBooks or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be comfortable being Hands-On and demonstrate the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solver with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy through performing self-reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment which is fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
Cover letter and resume can be submitted to J. Charette at: email@example.com
Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We would like to thank everyone in advance for submitting their application.
Attawapiskat Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.