Helicopter Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) - Licensed
Expedition Helicopters Inc.
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
HELICOPTER AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS (AMEs)
Expedition Helicopters Inc. is a well established helicopter service provider who has been growing steadily since we first began operations in May of 1999 with a team that is passionate about the level of service we offer our customers. From our bases in Cochrane, Moosonee/Moose Factory and Dryden, we offer a variety of helicopter support services for various industries.
In collaboration with the maintenance team, you diligently carry out all maintenance activities on our fleet of aircraft (AS350, B205, BH206, BH212) in order to keep the aircraft airworthy. You will carry out your work in compliance with the responsibilities described our Company’s Maintenance Control Manual by complying to the Transport Canada standards and to the company’s directions to ensure the safety or our crew members and clients.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
- Aircraft maintenance technician diploma or equivalent.
- Education and Work Experience: Airframe Type Courses- AS350, BH205, BH206; BH212 - Engine Type Course: LTS101, RR250-C20, RR250-C30, T53, PT6
or willingness to undertake!
- Have great troubleshooting experience and enjoy working collaboratively in problem solving
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You have good physical capacity.
- You have the willingness to learn and grow as a professional
- Valid driver’s license.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Choosing to work for Expedition Helicopters means joining a passionate dynamic team, a growing and family oriented company and a workplace that supports the professional growth employees to help them succeed as Professionals. We offer competitive wage, compensation and benefits, work schedules and an exceptional work atmosphere.
***SALARY RANGE : $90,000 to $130,000+
***RELOCATION NOT REQUIRED***
Call us or our Team Members and let us tell you what we have to offer!!!
Office : 705-272-5755 or 866-752-5755
Job Expires: 2023-04-03