Ininiew Friendship Center-Housing/Reaching Home Assistant
Contract • Cochrane Region
Salary Range: $40,000 - $60,000
(Contract Position at 35 hrs/week - $25.80/hr)
The Ininew Friendship Centre is currently accepting resumes for a contract position Housing/Reaching home Assistant. Interested candidates must be familiar with the goals of the Ininew Friendship Centre and all its programs.
Housing/Reaching Home Assistant (Contract)
The assistant is responsible for providing support to the Housing and Reaching Home Program Coordinators.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provides initial contact (in person, electronically or telephone) with clients, agencies, and the public seeking assistance or information.
- Assist with intake for referrals.
- Receives updates from current clients about changes in household and identifies the information missing that is required to complete the applications in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the housing\reaching home day to day services as required
- Follow up – Wrap around services.
- Other duties as required by the coordinators.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interact and communicate with clients.
- Knowledge of the various housing resources and programs offered in the community is required to provide information to the clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to provide a clear CPIC (criminal record check).
Salary: $25.80/ per hour
Starting Date: September 25th, 2023, to March 31st, 2024
We thank you all applicants however only those selected for interview will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter and resume with three work related references to:
Marie Jeffries-Human Resources
Email to: HRcoordinator@ininewfc.ca
Please include in the Subject line: Housing/Reaching Home Assistant
Closing Date: September 22nd, 2023 at 4pm