Posted 6 days ago
Millwright - CAMP SETTING
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
We are hiring MILLWRIGHTS for a potential position in a CAMP SETTING!!! Do you possess a valid Red Seal for Millwright and have experience working on various pumping systems, dewatering, etc. ? Do you have 5 years experience working in an industrial/mining environment? Then take your next career step by joining us as a MILLWRIGHT for our client in the mining industry!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
Primarily with Pipe Work, Pumps, Generators, etc
- Install, operate and maintain various pumping systems (i.e. bypass pumping, deep well and well point dewatering) as part of a team, on Detour Lake Mine Site.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Perform service on diesel pumps in a safe and effective manner
- Perform hose/pipe testing and installation
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of pumping equipment
- Learn about dewatering and fluid pumping systems, filtration system drawings
- Perform duties safely to comply with safety regulations including the use of hand and power tools
- Prepare Field Service Reports on time
- Communicate with Agnico Eagle team members & contractors effectively
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Ontario provincial or inter-provincial (Red Seal) millwright trade certificate or equivalent;
- 5 years’ related experience in an industrial/mining setting;
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working practices;
- Experience working at a remote work site is an asset.
Schedule: 14 on/14 off – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly
celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to
assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in
completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss
accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 1.800.461.5934and ask to speak with a Recruiter.