Online Learning Recruitment Officer (Term Contract - Bilingual)
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
Contact North I Contact Nord has an immediate opening for a professional with extensive communication, relationship building, and customer service experience for the following position:
Online Learning Recruitment Officer (Bilingual)
Full-Time - 1 year (renewable)
What We Do
Contact North | Contact Nord helps underserved Ontarians in 800 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities by making it possible for them to access education and training without having to leave their communities.
What you do as a member of our team:
Reporting to the Director, Recruitment & Partnerships, the Online Learning Recruitment Officer has the following deliverables:
- Spend a minimum of 28 per week focusing on recruiting students for the online programs and courses offered by Ontario’s 24 public colleges, 22 public universities, 9 Indigenous institutes, 76 district school boards, 200 literacy and basic skills providers, and 50 skills development training and developing partnerships with community organizations and agencies for ongoing student referrals
- Spend 7 hours per week focusing on reviewing registration stats, service requests, internal communications, planning recruitment initiatives and upcoming presentations.
- Allocate tasks to staff to cover the administrative functions of all online learning centres, including scheduling, follow-up with students, and delivery of high quality service
- Engage with community, business and other organizations to set up referral partnerships to serve the needs of students in the communities within your territory
- Hire, train and supervise up to 5 Student Recruitment & Services Representatives, (local staff working in each of the online learning centres in the territory)
- Provide service and support to students with a priority on underserved residents in small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities
- Input and maintain all required information in the CRM database on a daily basis
- Manage all online learning centres within the assigned territory, recommend solutions when escalating or referring issues to your supervisor, and meet all administrative requirements to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the online learning centres
What you need to be successful:
· Secondary School Diploma required, post-secondary credential preferred
· 3-5 years’ of experience in sales and achieving targets
· 3-5 years’ experience working with community organizations
· 1-3 years’ experience in supervising, assigning tasks, and scheduling staff
· Strong public presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
· Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Fully bilingual, with an equally high standard of verbal and written communication skills in both French and English is a requirement
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation, which would allow for travel within the area (kilometre reimbursement included)
Contact North | Contact Nord provides:
- A dynamic and friendly work environment where employees have an opportunity to do meaningful work and grow by helping Ontarians get the education and training they need for future opportunities and grow professionally
- The opportunity to contribute to our mandate to help Ontarians get the education and training they need for future opportunities
- Full-time appointment with 35 hours per week. Hours are mainly daytime; however, flexibility to accommodate evenings and weekends is required
· $21.10 per hour starting wage
How to apply:
· This position is open until filled.
· Submit to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
· Include at least two employment references.
· Quote Job Competition number #21-12-COCH in the subject line of the e-mail.
Contact North I Contact Nord is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.