Posted 2 weeks ago
Surveyor - Camp Setting
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
We are hiringa SURVEYOR!!! Do you have a background in mining with experience on survey tasks, layouts, quantity measures, etc.? Are you looking for your next opportunity working with one of the world lar gest gold mines? Then take your next career step by joining us as a SURVEYOR for our client in the mining industry!
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Complete project specific survey tasks, layouts, quantity measurements, alignments, etc;
- Manage and own the site infrastructure file;
- Support the construction team with field coordination and up front planning;
- Support project leads with CAD drafting tasks;
- Support project engineering with design reviews, measurement validation, interferences, etc;
- Assist the project team with crushing/aggregates requirements, planning, and quantity tracking;
- Perform project QAQC reviews with contractors;
- Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of project management processes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Post-secondary education in engineering – Mechanical/Civil/Structural/Mining preferred;
- Project management experience with strong understanding of the project management best practices;
- Previous experience in mining and gold process plants an asset;
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills (oral and written) that include excellent report writing, presentation and conflict resolution skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal, problem solving, customer service orientation and team skills;
- High degree of conceptual abilities and capacity to develop creative solutions;
- Knowledge of the mining and construction regulations;
- Ability to establish priorities and work under pressure to meet project deadlines;
- Solid report writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Effective problem-solving skills with a results-oriented approach;
- Strong analytical skills.
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 1.800.461.5934and ask to speak with a Recruiter.