Team Assistant (019-20)
Part-Time • Cochrane Region
JOB POSTING #019-20
POSTING DATE: February 3, 2020
JOB TITLE: Team Assistant – Part Time (28 hours bi-weekly)
INITIAL ASSIGNMENT: Cochrane Satellite Office (TI TA CC-002)
BARGAINING AGENT: OPSEU
LANGUAGE (S): English and French
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
The Team Assistant is responsible for the provision of clerical, medical supplies, records, reception and/or administrative support services to staff of the Home and Community Care portfolio.
- Relevant experience providing clerical support services in a computerized office environment;
- Considerable interpersonal skills are required when interacting with staff, patients, and service providers;
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills;
- Good understanding of general office administrative processes and procedures;
- Advanced keyboarding skills and proven proficiency with a variety of database programs;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting and sharing data;
- Ability to use scheduling software (e.g. Outlook calendar) and operate copy machines, fax machines, and other office equipment;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner when discussing issues with other staff or patients;
- Demonstrated accuracy in performance of all duties;
- Advanced oral and written proficiency in English and French is essential.
The NE LHIN is an equal opportunity employer. Personal information submitted will be used only for the purpose of determining suitability for this vacancy. All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested persons are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by e-mail to:
Applications received after the date noted above may be considered unless seniority is the determining factor in selecting the successful candidate.
Please refer to posting number 019-20 when applying.