The Lee Golf Club is look for a Club House Cook
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
Salary Range: $20,000 - $40,000
Rate of Pay: $18.00 to $20.00 (TBD)
Schedule: Seasonal. Full-time until Sept. 15th, 2022 35-40 Hours per week (TBD)
Role and responsibilities/rôles et responsibilitiés :
· Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
· Prep mise en place and cook ingredients for a variety of salads, sandwiches, and other dishes required to service members in a timely fashion.
· Cook food in various kitchen elements (oven, grillers, deep fryers)
· Maintain consistent quality and presentation in all food preparation
· Maintain a clean, sanitized, safe, and organized work area
· Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment
· Monitor stock and place orders as required with help from the Club Manager.
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
· Prepare barbeque during outdoor events
· Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Preferred Skills/compétences préféréés:
· Available to work early AM shifts
· Arrive on time, every day
· Maintain professional composure and attitude at all time
· Must be flexible and adaptable to change
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven experience as a cook
· Must have Food Handler Certificate or be willing and eligible to obtain it.
· Smart Serve Certified is an asset, but not necessary.
· Strong organizational skills
· Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team