The Railway Cafe is seeking a part-time Server
Part-Time • Cochrane Region
Salary Range: $20,000 - $40,000
Come aboard the Railway Cafe!
The Railway Cafe is seeking a part-time Server to join a team of motivated and
hospitality-driven people where we focus on providing exceptional service in a
welcoming, unique environment.
$15.50 per hour plus shared tips with a three month probation period.
The duties/responsibilities of the successful candidate will be;
- Greet guest and lead them to a table
- Communicate daily and/or weekly specials to guests and answer questions
- Take guest order, and provide clear communication to the kitchen
- Communicate drink orders to Barista
- Ensure guest experience is positive and enjoyable
- Provide guest checks after meal at the table
- Multi-task multiple orders and tables during peak meal times
- Complete daily cleanup tasks and refill stations
- Perform daily closing duties
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Management
The successful candidate must be:
- A positive team player
- Dependable, Trustworthy, and Punctual
- Passionate in customer service
- A strong, clear communicator
- Bilingual in French or Cree is an asset but not a requirement
- Certified Smart Serve, or willing to get one
Please submit your resume through our Railway Cafe Facebook page, by email at
email@example.com, or in person.
B-200 Railway Street
Cochrane, ON P0L 1C0